12 dic 2010

I'm Back!!



 Im sorry for the lack of posts, but I was in my finals and the day after I went on a trip with my family.  Anyways Im back and I have a lot of things to show you guys.  These photos are from a day spent in Bahamas, we spent all day in the beach taking sun but the wind was very cold.. 
 I really want to go back there and get to know the place better.
Stay tuned for more updates!  ;)

Se que hace mucho no posteo nada, pero estaba en finales y luego me fui de viaje con mi familia. Pero bueno ya estoy de vuelta y tengo tantas cosas que contarles!
Estas fotos son del dia que pasamos en Bahamas.Pasamos todo el dia en la playa tomando sol pero no se imaginan lo frio que estaba el viento.  Me encantaria volver y conocer bien el pais. Es hermoso. 
Esten atentos para nuevos posts! ;)







Shorts: Zara
Top: Pull&Bear
Hat: Bought in Panama
Sunglasses: BVLGARI





3 comentarios:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your tattoos!!

    peindrelalumiere.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow I can only repeat what cassandra said ! I LOOVE your tatoos ...maybe I'll have some of my own one day =D ! well I hope...and maybe I'm little tired but does it say anywhere were you're from ? because the water in your picture looks inviting =D
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your lovely comments!